We're hiring - Come Join Our Team!
We’re growing and need another team player in our front office for 4-6 hours a day, Mon-Fri. No weekends!
We're halfway between Washington DC and Baltimore on Route 50. Such an easy location to get to and from.
Marine Cooling, Refrigeration, Monitoring, and Solar Solutions
Are you a boat owner, or soon-to-be boat owner, with questions about your vessel's systems? Let us help you find those answers. For example:
- How many amp/hours are your solar panels putting into your battery bank? Philippi's PSM System Monitor will tell you.
- Water-cooled vs air-cooled refrigeration, see "Which Condensing unit should I use" in Refrigeration > Planning.
- Planning for solar panels on our boat? See "Marine Solar Panels Planning and Installation Guide in Solar > Planning.
- Air-conditioning on your boat, while on the hook and no generator running? (Yes you can!)
- Need a refrigerator or freezer cabinet for a small space? See our catalog - Vitrifrigo has many sizes to choose from
If you don't see the answer to your questions in our website, blog, facebook, or twitter posts, then contact us directly. We are here for you.