January Ducting & Grille Special
Now is the time to think of summer! Those gloriously sunny, breezy sailing days followed by those hot, humid, long nights down below without air conditioning.
Do you remember the promise you made to your signicant other - yes, we will get air-conditioning next season.
We're here to help you fulfill your promise, without it costing you an arm and a leg.
We're offering two special deals this month - MarinAire's 14,000 btu compact air-condtioning and a discount on the ducting and grilles you need to get that cool air were it should be - your sleeping berth, perhaps.
Introducing RELiON Lithium batteries
We are proud to offer RELiON Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries, dedicated to high performance energy solutions for serious yacht and RV owners. They are available in standard industry sizes. Custom sizes available upon request.
These batteries are Safe, Powerful, Versatile, and Practical. Watch our video below and then Go Here to learn more.
Marine Cooling, Refrigeration, Monitoring, and Solar Solutions
Are you a boat owner, or soon-to-be boat owner, with questions about your vessel's systems? Let us help you find those answers. For example:
- How many amp/hours are your solar panels putting into your battery bank? Philippi's PSM System Monitor will tell you.
- Water-cooled vs air-cooled refrigeration, see "Which Condensing unit should I use" in Refrigeration > Planning.
- Planning for solar panels on our boat? See "Marine Solar Panels Planning and Installation Guide in Solar > Planning.
- Air-conditioning on your boat, while on the hook and no generator running? (Yes you can!)
- Need a refrigerator or freezer cabinet for a small space? See our catalog - Vitrifrigo has many sizes to choose from