Coastal Climate Control, Inc. is the source for a wide range of 12/24v DC and 110/230v AC marine refrigeration system solutions.
We have a comprehensive selection of component systems, front-opening cabinets, and drawer units for any application - marine, RV, off-grid, or remote location; plus we offer custom solutions. Our online catalog will list the specifics. If you dont' see what you're looking for, contact us.
Our Frigoboat component solutions enable you to convert almost any size insulated box into a 12v/24v refrigerator, freezer, or combination; and with the choice of either
» Pumped water-cooled
» Keel Cooled
» Keel and Air cooled.
Frigoboat's unique Keel Cooled system is the most efficient, reliable, and quietest system available. No pump – No fan – No noise!
We stock Vitrifrigo and Frigoboat stand-alone cabinets from 2.3 to 8.1 cubic feet of storage area, and the choice of standard exterior panels or deluxe stainless steel. Both manufacturers offer stainless steel drawer units for the ultimate cold food storage convenience.
We offer ice makers too,(contact us, please) and have the experience and capability to create custom all-stainless steel cabinets with remote compressors, as seen on Princess & Azimut Benetti yachts!
Publications, what others are saying about Frigoboat:
- Practical Sailor's “Fridge Chill Off”: A side-by-side testing of three popular marine refrigeration brands - they all have their strengths, but one comes out ahead (Hint: think Frigoboat!).
- Lattitudes and Attitudes' “Nigel Calder: Reliable Refrigeration”: He was a loyal engine-driven, holding plate refrigeration person, then he found Frigoboat's thin 12v evaporator plate refrigeration a better solution.
- Professional BoatBuilder “Nigel Calder: Marine Refrigeration, Part Two”: more along the same theme as his earlier article above.
- Cruising World “The Lure of a Cold Beer”: The importance of refrigeration space for one of life's essentials.
- Frigoboat Brochure: Our trifold brochure with the complete product line and discriptions.