Are you a boat owner, or soon-to-be boat owner, with questions about your vessel's systems? Let us help you find those answers. For example:
- Want to know how many amp/hours your solar panel is putting into your battery bank? Philippi's PSM System Monitor can help you there.
- Water-cooled vs air-cooled refrigeration, see "Which Condensig unit should I use" in Refrigeration > Planning.
- Where does one begin when planning for solar panels on a boat? With "Marine Solar Panels Planning and Installation Guide in Solar > Planning.
- Can you have air-conditioning on your boat without running a generator, or the engine, or being plugged into 115v power? (Hint: Yes!)
If you don't see the answer to your questions in our website, blog, facebook, or twitter posts, then contact us directly. We will respond as soon as possible.
Coastal Climate Control is the top rated source for Marine Solar Panels, Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, Batteries, and Monitoring Systems for your yacht. As specialists for over 25 years in providing vessels with cooling and power management solutions, we are here to help you.
We are your distributor for:
- Climma - Marine Air Conditioning
- Energy1 - AGM Batteries
- Frigoboat - Refrigeration Cabinets, Drawers, and Ice Box Conversion
- FX-1, Micro Air - Digital Air Conditioning Controller for Retro-Fit
- March Pumps - Air Conditioning Pumps
- Marine Systems - Air Conditioning Grilles and Ducting Parts
- Philippi - System and Battery Monitors
- Solara - Walk-On and Glass Solar Panels
- Solbian - Flexible Solar Panels
- Vitrifrigo - Refrigeration Cabinets, Drawers, and Ice Makers
We are the online marine solution source you can trust and we offer the best products for your boat.
Shop our online inventory today.