Return / Exchange Procedures
1. Please contact us within 30 days of receiving your product. We will issue you a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number, which is good for only 30 days.
2. The product must be in new, resalable condition; unopened, unused, and in the manufacturer's original packaging.
3. If that packaging is a box, please place product in a second box to ensure safe shipment back to our warehouse street address, noted below. Write RMA # on the outside of your shipping package, do not write anything directly on manufacturer's original packaging.
Coastal Climate Control, Inc.
4831 Tesla Dr, Suite H
Bowie MD 20715
4. Customer is responsible for shipping costs for returns / exchanges. We recommend using a traceable means of shipment (UPS, FedEx, USPS Priority) and cover your costs with insurance. The equivalent to ground / surface shipping costs will be refunded for items deemed under warranty.
5. Return product arriving without an RMA # will be refused delivery.
6. Returns will be inspected before final decisions are made on refunds. Any item returned in non-resalable condition, or have missing parts upon inspection, will be charged an additional restocking fee, at Coastal Climate Control's discretion.
7. Special Orders and Electronic product are non-returnable / non-refundable unless there is a manufacturer defect. If you receive a product and believe it to be defective, contact Coastal Climate Control within 30 days of receipt.
© 2017 Coastal Climate Control - All Rights Reserved